Renovating a house can be a big undertaking for the client but this can be made a lot easier by choosing the right Contractor. At Ashroe Construction we provide a full team of certified Sub Contractors from Plumbers, Joiners, Electricians, external and internal Insulation Specialists, Painter and Tillers etc. So that you only need to deal with one Contractor this makes it easier on the Client and can have the renovation at your home done in a quicker timeframe in the most efficient way possible.
Renovations to a Business Premises
Rewiring and upgrading of plumbing for ease of mind where there will be no faults in your business during working hours and when there are no staff on the premises. Upgrading render and pointing of stone or brick on the external of the property to prevent dampness. Installing of Insulation on the internal walls to cut down on heating and energy costs. These are only a number of benefits to renovating an old premise.
There are a number of different types of renovations that can be made to your home or business;
- Upgrading your home to improve your living standards.
- Upgrading internal and external insulation and plumbing for lower heat costs.
- Upgrading fuse board and internal wiring by a certified Contractor to improve energy cost.
- Mobility Access
- Grab rails
- Access ramps
- Level access showers i.e. wet rooms
- Widening door ways for wheel chair access
- Other minor works deemed necessary to facilitate the mobility needs of a member of the house hold
Adaptations to facilitate wheelchair access, extensions, and any other works which are reasonably necessary for the purpose of rendering a house more suitable for the accommodation of a person with a disability.
Find out if you are entitled for any of the Government’s home incentive schemes (HRI) link
At Ashroe Construction we can provide all these services, call us today for a free quotation.